Friday, January 22, 2016

Light 'em up!

Hello 2016.  After muddling around for a few years, I want to get back to blogging.  My goal to start, is one update a week.  Like always, I will be doing 87,312 projects at once.  Because a gamer cannot die until all their toys are painted, right?  So here are some projects on the table:

- All things Dark Age - I have a Brood army, K3, Forsaken and Dragyri.

-Wrath of Kings - I have a demo army of Gortisi and Nasier and a personal army of Hadross

-Age of Sigmar - Khorne Bloodbound

-Infinity - There will be a league at my LGS and I want to get an army for it.  Still not sure which army it will be but I want to bust out a 300pt list

-Terrain - I have a gaming table in the War Room and now I just want some good looking terrain for gaming on.  I am looking at getting some gaming mats, I think they would look great.

Back Burner Projects

-X-Wing Repaints - There are a few models I'd like to repaint just for fun but will get to them when I can.

-40k - Tau.  I have loved them since they were released.  The new plastics are sweet, its just a matter of getting some paint slapped on them.

-Malifaux - Wyrd has some great models and the game is fun but it hasn't been striking my fancy since my old gaming group broke up.

Also, for they year, I have a painted model goal.  My year end goal is 160 painted models.  Fully painted and based.  As of today, I am at 0/160.  I do have 25 Brood that are base coated and my weekend goal.  Thanks for checking in, next week I should have some pictures!


Cheers,
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely need to start using this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, decent, money-efficient, and fun.

    From their grand opening in 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete