Here is the first post by the guys at Screwed Up Dice:
http://www.screwedupdice.com/2016/02/ataleofwrath-introduction.html
We are at Month Zero. Here are the goals:
-Spread the word about A Tale of Wrath - Check!
-Read the Rulebook - Check!
-Choose a house - Hadross or Nasier, Check!
-Sign Up for A Tale of Wrath on Screwed Up Dice - Check!
-Prepare for the months of Building, Painting and Gaming - Wait for it... gotta grab a coke.
AND CHECK!
Tonight I will be going over my final choices and decide which House I will be playing from. I just want to go over each Houses options one last time.
Cheers,
Jordan
-Spread the word about A Tale of Wrath - Check!
-Read the Rulebook - Check!
-Choose a house - Hadross or Nasier, Check!
-Sign Up for A Tale of Wrath on Screwed Up Dice - Check!
-Prepare for the months of Building, Painting and Gaming - Wait for it... gotta grab a coke.
AND CHECK!
Tonight I will be going over my final choices and decide which House I will be playing from. I just want to go over each Houses options one last time.
Cheers,
Jordan
thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteviagra
viagra asli
obat kuat viagra
viagra
viagra asli
obat kuat viagra
This sounds like an exciting project!
ReplyDelete