Good morning Interwebz,
Well, its been a crazy week. My fiancee is recovering well from surgery but it has made for a rough week. I didn't reach the goals I had set for myself. But, I did get some work done. I got the flesh most of the way finished up on The Brood.
I also played with the GW Technical Paint - Nurlge's Rot. It has a good gooey texture and should work well in the bases I have planned for The Brood. I tried filling up one of the well bases from CMON as well as just painting a thin layer down. It hold well, I might mix it with a touch of water effects to get a thicker appearance.
I also got most of the base coating done on my Fire Caste Dragyri, which will be one of my two demo sets for Dark Age.
And I got the flesh, hair and armour plates starter on my Gortisi Wolves for my Wrath of Kings demo.
Also, I got a huge chunk of my Khorne Deamons built but no pictures of them yet. So at the end of the week, Yearly Painted Model Goal - 0/160.
Until next time, Cheers!